Friday 19 July 2013

Ladders as storage

I love the idea of visible storage; think hooks, ladder shelving....
 
Storage Geek
 
Makecreatedo

I started thinking about how the ladder structure could work so very well storing but also showing off your possessions. I have seen them used as towel rails in hotels before now, which is a great idea (and I love, but haven't come across one that is heated yet!)


So I created a ladder structure and knotted jute rope to hang it on the wall...how about storage for magazines/books in the toilet? Or keeping kids books in a low, reachable space?

 
Or displaying the next few days clothes for your little one?
 

This is such a simple idea, but I really think that it is quite clever.





 
Anything to help with the clutter, especially with a little lady in the house ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...