Thursday 7 November 2013

Antique white oak buffet/sideboard

My kids have all had the awful chesty cold that's been flying around, so my nursing efforts have been well and truly tested (on a 24 hr shift pretty much all week!) - I really wanted to get out and finish this buffet and this afternoon, I have been able to do that!
Its a really lovely sold piece (I think oak) so I have sanded back the top to a raw state and the body has been painted in an antique white. There are 2 roomy drawers, a huge storage area below and lovely bright blue drawer pulls. I left the original drop pulls on the doors, they look very cute!




 


Measurements are 136W x 50D x 96H - a great buffet or sideboard, I think it would look just great in a modern or traditional setting :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...