Sunday 17 November 2013

White-washed hall table


Just a quickie post - a piece that I listed for sale late last week. I found & painted a lovely small hall table in the sunshine whilst the kids played in the garden. I pretty much knew I wanted a white and clean look, but then once the piece is all painted, the urge within me to distress or age usually appears. Well not this time, friends! I just loved the pure, clean look, even on the hardware, so white she has stayed! A simple chalk point and wax look, very French and elegant....love her!




 

1 comment:

  1. hi Beau - it turned out beautifully. I've only just replied to your lovely comment on my blog as we lost our computer in a lightning strike and i'm only just back online. Did you know you are set up as a no reply blogger so when you leave comments, people can't reply directly to you?
    cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...