Sunday 19 January 2014

Stunning captains chair pair in graphite!

I saw these sad dark-wooden beauties at auction last week and knew they would look amazing in a dark shade. I chose Graphite as it has such a sultry, grown-up finish, just what these pair needed to bring them back into the 'modern chair arena!'
 
 
 
Originally I thought they would be beautiful as desk chairs, but paired at the dining table in a mixy-matchy style is where its at for me! A look similar to these...
 
Pintrest
Abigail A Hern
 
Then I find this image, on the very day that the chairs are finished via Pottery Barn and it totally looks like I'm a style-stealer! Rather I just found a stylist with equally as FANTASTIC TASTE AS ME!!!
Pottery Barn...grr!
 
Anyway, here is my slightly-less-styled pair of captains chairs...enjoy :)
 
 



 
 
 

 
 

6 comments:

  1. Very nice! Your chairs and pairing with the table look much nicer than the Pottery Barn style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a useful post.
    I appreciate this blog because it is a nice and valuable post. It shares important idea about on this topic.
    Chair FUrniture

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say that you are pretty good at blogging and you must need to carry on with this all the time. office furniture for sale Jacksonville

    ReplyDelete
  4. Useful information like this one must be kept and maintained so I will put this one on my bookmark list! Thanks for this wonderful post and hoping to post more of this!

    Indian Handicrafts online & Handicraft items online

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blue is nice, but we had these when I was little... and they were just plain wood... God, I loved those chairs...😌😖😞😢

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...